Sean Mills (via Facebook)
Sean Mills's jokes
- What gets the job of an interrogation done better than the old "Good Cop / Bad Cop" routine?
- Good Cop: Lets you go with a warning for speeding.
- Good Cop: Has seventy five percent conviction rate when he builds a criminal case.
- Good Cop: Gives the streaker a ticket for indecent exposure.
- Good Cop: Visits the widow of his old partner.
- Good Cop: Wants to rise to the top of the force.
- Good Cop: Listens to both sides of the story before he sends anyone to the big house..
- Good Cop: Trains to be the toughest cop in the county and catch all the perps.
Sean Mills's favorite jokes
Sean Mills doesn't have any favorite jokes.
Sean Mills's forked jokes
Sean Mills doesn't have any forks.